Saturday, June 27, 2009

Seven new listings to my store.

I finished listing the last of seven items I've had looming around needing to be added to my Etsy store for far too long. Listing items is still an arduous task that I'm just going to have to get over.

Clicking the images will take you to the listings.


Vert - Sterling silver, moss agate, emerald, aventurine and peridot earrings.


Sundial - sunstone, garnet, citrine, amber and carnelian watch


Narai - Sterling silver, ocean jasper, and wood earrings


Forest Floor - soapstone, moss agate, tiger eye, aventurine choker.


Diana - Soapstone, glass, yellow calcite, smokey quartz, and clay necklace.


Better Late Than Never - Sterling silver watch with garnet, labradorite, snowflake obsidian, smokey quartz, and Austrian crystal.


Heart of Whimsy - lampwork glass, quartz, wood beaded necklace w/Sterling silver pendant


Now to get back into production mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment