Saturday, November 19, 2011

Extended Black Friday/Cyber Monday Promotion

Since I don't want to forget to turn it on, I'm just going ahead and setting up both shops for holiday orders next week.

All orders placed in either my Etsy or Artfire* stores between 11/19 and 11/28 will receive free standard shipping to the United States (expedited and International rates will still apply).

Also, all pendants purchased during that time will receive a free matching chain or copper neckwire (please state preference on the order).

Also, also, I'm offering free gift wrapping upon request.

I know these aren't the deep discounts you'll see at the big box stores next week. But the good news is, I'm not a big box store! Plus, you can purchase gifts from me in your pajamas.



Happy Holidays!





*As a note, Artfire does not require you to have an account to purchase, in case you're wondering what the appeal to buying there is and why I'm in both places.

No comments:

Post a Comment